Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- This chemistry teacher lit the room on fire as part of a lesson. These kids' parents would probably prefer he just secretly cook meth.
- Turns out Thomas Jefferson introduced all the good foods to America. Ice cream and mac and cheese? Sounds like he also introduced America to weed.
- The 10 greatest movie monologues of all time. How the hell is Rick Moranis' inspiring Little Giants speech not on here?!
- A dildo from the 18th century was just dug up in Poland. Give it a quick wipe down and some fresh D batteries and it's good as new!
- This guy's play by play voicemail of a fight he witnessed is amazing. I don't know if this is real or fake, but his laugh contains all the joy the world has ever known.
- DMX makes a lot of sense on Twitter. Sure, he's not rapping much these days, but he is a wise philosopher.
- The answer to all of life's problems: Boobs.
- This 103-year-old woman finally graduated high school. Now get a job, ya' lazy old bag.