Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Watch this robot workout montage and convince me they aren't preparing to make their move…
- This female quarterback/receiver is nasty. How is Tim Tebow still getting tryouts and she isn't?
- They're remaking Scarface and it's going to be set in LA. Also, instead of cocaine, he's going to be a kale smoothie kingpin.
- Enjoy some mirror selfies. It's a good time for some quiet reflection.
- Buy this legal flamethrower while you still can. Because that spider in your kitchen isn't going to kill itself.
- The Houston Rockets made an amazing NBA Jam highlight reel. I still say Stockton/Malone could take them.
- Here's a sneak peek of Mercedes' self-driving car. Just a reminder that you can't even afford a Kia you-driving car.
- Mr. T is getting a home renovation show. Yes, it's called "I Pity the Tool," and yes, he still refuses to renovate his haircut.