Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Here's what the GOT credits would look like if it were a 90s show. Apparently they would still be unbearably long.
- The San Andreas fault is "locked, loaded and ready to roll." Even the EARTH is getting ready to give up if Trump wins.
- A Florida lawyer was disbarred for sex and drugs with inmate clients. This entire state acts like a Nickelback cover band.
- Let women explain why you're sexting all wrong. Learn how to seal the deal with your thumbs like a pro.
- Chris Matthews is pretty into Melania Trump. She has really cornered the market on gross old men.
- It's Thursday and we'd like to remind you we are firmly anti-bra.