Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Tommy Chong spoofs that dumb McConaughey Lincoln ad. Remains hero to stoners everywhere.
- This baby loves massages. Enjoy it, kid. Life is only downhill from here.
- Biohackers have figured out how to give you night vision. But they work out of a garage and have only tried it on one person so how badly do you want to be a superhero?
- Guys prefer slim women. There's an actual study on this, even though they could have just looked at porn search histories.
- Chicks in lingerie. Because it's Friday and you deserve a treat.
- Country music fans are pissed about a girl singing a song called "Girl Crush." Literally zero people are surprised at all – is this even news?
- An Arizona senator is lobbying for church attendance to be mandatory. In unrelated news, she is trying to ban Tosh.0 in Arizona. Move while you can, folks.
- "Coach" is coming back on TV after 18 years. That's it, Hollywood is officially out of ideas. Goodnight.