Since you spend all day on the Tosh blog, here's what you're missing on the rest of the web:
- Here's a cat on a scooter. Because sometimes you gotta see a cat on a scooter.
- Severed leg found during Olympics sailing event. Unless Ryan Lochte made this up, too.
- Uber's self-driving cars will start picking people up this month. Sounds extremely dangerous, but still better than having to talk to an Uber driver.
- These are the top excuses cheating men use. Personally, I'm a fan of Shaggy's old standby, "it wasn't me."
- Federal judge bans the Dept. of Justice from prosecuting medical marijuana users. Apparently they just told the DOJ to "mellow out, man."
- It's Thursday and big boobs are pretty great.